A’dell reminded me yesterday that I haven’t posted (or tweeted) in forever…
Better do this by bullets:
- Everyone has been sick, sick, sick. One at a time mostly. Since November. Today, I think everyone is well. Finally. Maybe? Fingers crossed.
- I am 15 weeks pregnant today. No, we didn’t have assistance. No, we didn’t plan this. Yes, we are freaking ecstatic.
- Moose is still doing OT twice a week. He is also in speech now twice a week. He is really starting to pick up words (when he wants to). I think he is cutting his molars because he has been MOODY but he won’t let me feel back there to find out if that is what is going on.
- Katherine is still doing martial arts twice a week and dance one day a week.
- Both are in preschool three days a week which is great for all of us. They love it, I love it, we love to see each other at pick up.
- We need a bigger house now. Not in the budget though because BigP finally got a car this past summer…
- Before I found out about the baby, I signed up for a half marathon. I am still training for it and as of right now my doctor loves that I’m running still. I use the term “running” very loosely. If he says I can’t continue at some point, then I won’t. But I really like having this goal to keep me on track.
- Katherine is currently thoroughly disgusted with me. She went to my doctor appointment on Tuesday and I thought I had prepared her for everything. I had not. She is disgusted that not only did I pee in a cup but I gave it to someone!! She will never look at me the same again.
- Katherine got to see the baby on an ultrasound at the appointment so she is very excited. She is desperately praying for a sister. She loves her brother but really wants a girl this time.
- My parents are moving here this year. My Dad is retiring. I’m so excited that they will be here instead of 14 hours away. They bought a house and it is finally starting to feel real that they will be here! Now I just have to convince my Grandmother to move…
- Everyday something happens that I want to blog about so I can record it for myself so I am going to try to get better about posting for myself.